Eager to get into your pool for the season?
Let AAA Pool Service handle the work for you while you focus on enjoying your time in the water!
We have two methods for opening your swimming pool: the traditional Drain and Clean or a Vacuum Opening.
Drain and Clean Pool Opening Services
- Remove clean and store winter cover at customer’s home (We can also arrange to take your winter cover offsite and store it for a small fee)
- Drain and clean your pool with acid or chlorine
- Install handrails, fittings, baskets and all other pool-related items
- Rinse pool deck and around pool equipment
- Return to site to start up the equipment once pool is full
Vacuum Pool Opening Services
With this method, we perform the same process as the Drain and Clean option, but we don’t fully drain the pool. Instead, we:
- Vacuum to get the debris/dirt from the floor of the pool, removing between 6-18” of water in the process)
- Brush the walls and floor of the pool
- Shock water and walls with chlorine to remove all organic staining (Chemicals not included)
In many cases, the pool can be started that same day.
Request a Quote
Please note that we service inground pools in the North Shore and Western Suburbs of the Chicagoland area.
When it’s time to prep your pool for the season, look to the professionals at AAA Pool Service. For more details about Swimming Pool Openings for inground pools, fill out our contact form or give us a call at 847-753-9771.