To request a free quote for routine cleanings and pool maintenance for your inground pool, just fill out the contact form to the right or call us at 847-499-6040.
Weekly maintenance provides the foundation for a healthy swimming pool. Without regular maintenance to ensure that the water is balanced and that the filtration and circulation systems are working properly, your swimming pool may not be safe from harmful disease and bacteria.
To ensure the best possible weekly pool service for our customers, we've carefully hired professional, capable maintenance crews -- including APSP (Association of Pool and Spa Professionals) Certified Maintenance Specialists (CMS) and Certified Pool Operators (CPO). Our employees have been thoroughly trained in all aspects of pool maintenance.
We offer a variety of different weekly pool maintenance packages that will suite any customer's needs. All of our packages include the following on a weekly or twice a week basis:
- Water Analysis - Includes the Following Tests
- Free and Combined Chlorine
- Total Alkalinity
- Calcium Hardness
- Cyanuric Acid
- Balance Pool Water
- Skim Surface
- Brush Walls
- Vacuum (Performed only if customer has signed up for that package)
- Clean Pump Strainer
- Clean Skimmer Basket(s)
- Clean Polaris® Bag (Where applicable)
- Clean Tile
- Clean Handrails
- Clean Diving Board and Stand (Where applicable)
- Clean Slide (Where applicable)
- Clean Pool Deck Area
- Check Filter Pressure
- Backwash as needed - for sand filters
- Backwash and recharge as needed - for DE filters
- Exchange dirty cartridge(s) for clean set as needed - for cartridge filters (at an additional cost)
- Fill Chlorine Feeder/Floater
- Inspect Pool Equipment
To request a quote for our weekly swimming pool maintenance for inground pools, fill out our contact form or give us a call at 847-499-6040. Be sure to also ask about our pool opening and pool closing services.